Tuesday 15 May 2012

Application Of Design





Here are a few initial research sheets from our current Application of Design project. Again we are working in design teams and have each chosen a designer and WGSN trend. Our trend is entitled "Living Design" and our designer brand is Marc Jacobs. Between group members there we are either doing mens or womenswear. As you can see from the above images, I have a focus on menswear, and this is infact the first time I have ever tackled it. Our trend has elements of "creature comforts" and "products with personality" and so therefore I have decided to create a concept from this which I will use as a starting point for my research. I have created the idea of every person having an animal personality and wish to express this animal personality through the garments I will go on to design.

No comments:

Post a Comment