Sunday 15 May 2011

Deliciously Lovely

Of late I have been in love with perfume adverts, and have been meaning to blog about them for aaaages. One of my favourite directors, Sofia Coppola (she did the beautifully shot, ice-cream coloured 'Marie Antoinette' movie starring Kirsten Dunst) directed a Miss Dior Cherie advert quite a while ago now, but I still love it and had to put it up. The colours and Parisian city scenes are so pretty and with the addition of one of my favourite happy tunes, the playful 'Moi Je Joue' by Brigitte Bardot this ad is truly delightful!

And the new one starring Natalie Portman is just as gorgeous with again one of my favourite favourite songs, 'Je T'aime...Moi Non Plus' by Serge Gainsboug and Jane Birkin. Very Parisian chic, so feminine and so very very lovely....ahhhh....


Also, I couldn't very well ignore the wonderful Chanel mini-movie ads, I LOVE them, they are so elegant and enchanting! The Nicole Kidman one is amazing, it's directed by Baz Luhrman, that did 'Moulin Rouge' and the advert has similarities which remind me of the movie. The Keira Knightley ones with the velvety vocals of Joss Stone are divine too but I just can't decide which one of all I love the most so I had to put them all up!




No comments:

Post a Comment